Welcome to my World!

Hello visitor! Welcome to the world of Pam Overstreet. Please feel free to comment, vent, question, or generally just chat. Have a great day!


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Classroom Blogging

There are so many different technologies that I would like to use in the classroom. My classroom is a bit different from a public school classroom. My students aren't allowed as much freedom on the Internet due to behavior issues. They cannot freely contact blogs or have any email accounts. We only use the computers for educational games and installed educational programs. We are currently using my personal laptop for daily video journaling. I have had a problem coming up with ways for my students to utilize applications and various areas of technology. I think I could set up the students for blogging. I would have to sign the students up for their blogs and not them have their passwords. The could do daily or weekly blogs about assigned material. They could learn how to appropriately comment on each others blogs. I am sure the possibilities are endless and I will find numerous ways to use technology in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment