Welcome to my World!

Hello visitor! Welcome to the world of Pam Overstreet. Please feel free to comment, vent, question, or generally just chat. Have a great day!


Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Approach to New Technological Tools


I enjoy learning new applications and presenting them to others. There are several approaches that I can take. I can get help from colleagues and friends, that works very well. I can teach myself online how to do things. Or I can participate in professional development classes that are offered in the area of technology. I believe that I will utilize all of these approaches. I will do my best to continue educating myself and passing that knowledge along to my coworkers and students. In my situation we are developing a new school, we have only been open two years. There are many new computer programs we have had installed. We have educational sites that we use and teach the students. So we must first learn them ourselves. We are continuously learning these new programs. If we did not, everything would be hand created and quite boring. I do at this time try to learn as many new educational tools as possible. So my approach will be one of an open minded, willing to learn teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment