Welcome to my World!

Hello visitor! Welcome to the world of Pam Overstreet. Please feel free to comment, vent, question, or generally just chat. Have a great day!


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Google Presentation & Timetoast


I will start teaching Google Presentation and Timetoast in my classroom. To access these sites go to http://www.gmail.com/ for Google Presentation and http://www.timetoast.com/. For my classroom I will teach these applications by way of small group instruction. I believe that each application will be beneficial to my students. I will offer various topics to be researched and then use the given information to build a time line with timetoast and a slideshow with the gmail presentation application. I believe these lessons will interest each of my students and will give them a great way of communicating will each other in a positive way. They will be closely supervised and not allowed to have total access to any mail or public posts. If I see that they are responsible enough and it is going well enough then I will see how far we can go with these assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment