Welcome to my World!

Hello visitor! Welcome to the world of Pam Overstreet. Please feel free to comment, vent, question, or generally just chat. Have a great day!


Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Use of Technology in the Classroom


Since my situation is different and we are much more restricted in the area of technology, I will have to be very creative in how I utilize the various areas of technology. I have already started by using the web cam for video journaling. The use of technology will be a slow process in my classroom but it will proceed. I intend to participate in as many workshops that I can. I want to learn to benefit my students and myself. I want to help create technologically literate students. To do this I will learn also. There will be challenges. But if I can step up and get started then we will all benefit in the end. The students are more than willing to learn and by capturing that spirit and willingness to learn, we will all be successful in becoming more technologically literate.

No comments:

Post a Comment